- Free Download Manager (FDM) offers you a vast variety of options to control and schedule your downloads. This is a light-weight but powerful download manager.
- FDM can resume your broken download so that you needn’t start it from the beginning after casual interruption. You can resume unfinished download from the moment when it was interrupted. Also this program warns you if resuming isn’t supported by the servers. It allows you to make a decision about the downloading. So with FDM you save your time and money.
- FDM allows you to limit the downloading speed. There are 3 modes of network usage: Light, Medium and Heavy.
- Capability to split download into several sections allows you to increase download speed up to 600%.
- FDM can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, launch any program, disconnect or shut down your computer when it’s done.
- This download manager allows you to specify the settings of network usage, such as login and password, maximum number of connections, default group, etc. So you can avoid adjusting these settings every time you need to create new download from the server.
- Also you can download the whole web sites from the remote server. You can adjust FDM to download files with the extensions you have specified.
Free Download Manager 3.0 features numerous tweaks and innovations, such as prioritized and partial torrent downloads, support for Chrome and Safari web browsers, avast! Antivirus, multifile metalinks, FDM plugins, and many more.
The new structure of FDM settings and a number of other optimizations will surely contribute to its handiness, shaping a neat and fresh impression of the familiar program.
Download the Stable version: Free Download Manager 3.0.871